Friday, August 31, 2012

Guest Post at Mess Makes Food

Tomato & Rice Soup

This past Wednesday, I shared my Tomato Soup Recipe over at Mess Makes Food and just noticed that my post here at Ellenbcookery got lost in cyber world.  It never got published and is no longer in my drafts. I wonder if I pressed the delete button rather than publish?  For recipe details on this soup, please visit  Mess' blog.

I was so thrilled to be able to share one of my family recipes with her friends and now I'm so sad that my post didn't go through on this blog.  

Miss Messy is on holidays in Vietnam and it is my absolute pleasure to be able to guest blog for her. I  am a big fan of Mess' blog and really enjoy her baking skills most of all.  She's quite comical and for those who aren't familiar with her site, I would  like to take this opportunity to introduce her to you and strongly recommend you pay her a visit at http://messmakesfood.blogspot.com.  You can connect with her via Google Friends Connect, Facebook,  and Twitter.   




12 comments:

  1. I love Mess I saw this over at her page! YAY for guest posts how yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! I love tomato soups :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to be a guest blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats a good hearty soup on rainy days ( which we are getting a plenty over here :D ). Your soup looks delish.
    I would like to invite you to our blog-hop Cook Like a Star. The theme is MAsterChef. You can check out the details here
    http://simple-baking.blogspot.in/2012/09/lets-make-kebab-like-masterchef.html
    Do join us in this event.
    Regards,
    Anuja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your soup looks delicious..ı love tomato soups,they are really good at cold days..I visit also mess blog,lovely blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well..that internet and those computers sometimes do us a surprise :) But soup is really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that soup looks wonderful! the blogsphere is a strange place - I've lost all sorts of things before!!!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a major blog debacle this week too. Sorry you lost a post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! Thank you for sharing your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a great recipe! I'm going to have to add this to my faves! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete